We’ve made it our business to help build yours, which is why we hold regional events throughout the year. These events present an opportunity to learn from some of the best network marketers in the industry. It’s more than just parties and new swag; it’s learning how to market Modere products efficiently and to build a team of other successful Social Marketers.
Attending regional events is essential! That’s why, throughout the whole month of June, we’re giving qualified Social Marketers ONE FREE TICKET to a Modere Fall Regional of your choice.
Minneapolis, Minnesota Fall Ignite Regional – September 21 – 22
Dallas, Texas Fall Ignite Regional – October 19 – 20
- Achieve Senior Consultant (or higher) within the qualification period (1st time) OR help someone on your team achieve Senior Consultant (or higher) for the 1st time.
- Achieve Silver Promoter rank (or higher) within the qualification period (1st time) OR help someone on your team achieve Silver Promoter rank (or higher) for the 1st time.
- A second event ticket will be awarded to the next enroller upline with equal or higher rank.
That’s it! Even if you don’t reach that next rank yourself, we’re going to reward you for helping your downline succeed – as long as you’re of equal or higher rank.
Good luck. Break through the summer and we’ll see you at our next big event!
- This promotion is limited to U.S. and Canada Social Marketers only.
- Social Marketers may gift their ticket to another, ACTIVE Social Marketer.
- Social Marketers in the US & Canada will be eligible to earn one ticket to one of the upcoming 2018 Fall Regional Events per Social Marketer account.
- New Social Marketers must have a start date of June 1, 2018 and reside in the United States or Canada.
- Winners will be announced on July 1, 2018.
Final calculations will be completed on July 1, 2018. Recognition of achievement may occur prior to June 1, 2018 but is not considered official until after this date. Modere reserves the right to charge back prize value for excessive returns or cancellations occurring after July 1, 2018.