We’re gearing up for a special two-day event for all Canadian Elite Social Marketers in Vancouver, BC. This April 25 and 26, qualified Elite Social Marketers will get the chance to discuss strategies for driving success toward the company’s fastest growing market.
Please note that the Elite qualification period has been extended by an extra month! If you rank up to Elite before the end of March 2018, you’ll qualify for this event AND earn airfare for one plus a two-night stay at the Sheraton Hotel.
All Elite Social Marketers will enjoy:
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation to and from the excursion
- Exclusive Modere SWAG
So, what are you waiting for? If you know anyone who is a hop, skip or jump away from Elite, help them to qualify and earn their spot at this event. It’s one you won’t want to miss!
Arrival: April 25th
- Elite Dinner with CEO Asma Ishaq and North America General Manager Justin Serra
- Morning – Join us for Elite training, which will include a discussion about our vision for the market and plans for 2018 growth!
- Afternoon – Let’s take a break and head out on an Elite Excursion to explore and enjoy the city of Vancouver.
Current Elites (defined as those who have qualified as Elite at least once prior to November 2017) who qualify again as an Elite or above two more times between November 2017 and March 2018 earn a two-night stay at the Sheraton Hotel (site of the Vancouver Regional).
New Elites who qualified as an Elite one time before March 2018 will earn airfare for one and a two-night stay at the Sheraton Hotel. In order to retain eligibility after reaching Elite, they cannot drop below Director 3.
(November-March)- Qualify as Elite one time (to retain eligibility if qualified before March, cannot drop below D3 after Elite qualification)
Current Elites (defined above) – Two night stay at the Sheraton Downtown hotel (site of Vancouver regional)
New Elites- Airfare for 1 and two nights stay at the Sheraton