H20 CRUISER CHALLENGE NORTH AMERICA LEADERBOARD (For the rest of the list, please check out this pdf!)
(As of July 7th 2016, 4:30PM MST)
Top 25 Point Leaders
1. Renee Smith 33
2. Stephanie Harris 25
3. Marlene Farley 24
4. Monica French 17
5. Tammy Stokes 16
6. Pedro Garcia 15
7. Minda Josafat 15
8. Hector Rocha 14
9. Saralyn Avitabile 14
10. Pat Varner 14
11. Amy Phillips 12
12. Amber Brown 10
13. Jessie Lee Ward 10
14. Carrie A Hammonds 9
15. Bob Easterling 9
16. Jim Mitchell 8
17. Joan Hoxter 8
18. Eric Austin 8
19. Tony & Sarah Zolecki 7
20. Renae Green 7
21. Rachael Riveira 7
22. Deanne Larocque 7
23. Stephanie Easterling 6
24. Dennis Ligon 6
25. Leakena Uch 6
We’ve seen tremendous growth and success these past few months. And now that Summer’s here, things are about to really heat up. Today through the end of July, cruise your way to the top of the leaderboards and earn a Modere branded Thermos Smart Lid Hydration Bottle and a custom cruiser from Brooklyn Bicycle Company. We’ve coined it the H20 Cruiser Challenge.
Here’s the Gist
- For every 10 points you earn, you’ll receive the branded hydration bottle.
- If you’re the top earner for the week, you’ll receive the custom cruiser.
- Social Marketers who earn at least one point in a week and are registered for the Orlando Regional will be entered into a drawing that week for a chance to win a custom cruiser.
Here’s How You Earn
- Get 2 point for each customer (in your POD) or personally enrolled Social Marketer who purchases the M3 System for the first time.
- Get 3 points for each customer (in your POD) or personally enrolled Social Marketer who purchases M3 + Vital for the first time.
- Get 4 points for each personally enrolled Social Marketer who joins with the Plus M3/Vital And Essentials Collection or the Ultimate M3 Collection.
- Earn 15 points when you earn a Get 3 Doubler.*
Each week, we will tally the top point earners. The custom cruiser drawings will take place on the Monday night team call for the previous weeks activity. Custom cruisers will be awarded for the following weeks:
- July 1 to July 9 (Winner announced on July 11)
- July 10 to July 16 (Winner announced on July 18)
- July 17 to July 23 (Winner announced on July 25)
- July 24 to July 31 (Winner announced on Aug 1)
We are fired up to see what you all can do during July!
Full Details & Requirements*
- This promotion is valid from July 1, 2016 through July 31, 2016 and is applicable for Social Marketers only.
- Social Marketers must meet the 150 AP requirement/75 MP SmartShip requirement in July 2016 to be eligible to redeem awards.
- Social Marketers must have earned at least one point and be registered for the 2016 Orlando Regional to be eligible for the Custom Cruiser drawing.
- To be eligible to count toward points customers and personally enrolled Social Marketers must meet the following requirements:
- Orders must have an order date of July 1, 2016 to July 31, 2016.
- It must be the first time the customer or Social Marketer is purchasing M3. This includes first time M3 purchases from all customers in a Social Marketer’s Pod and new or existing personally enrolled Social Marketers.
- The order must include an M3 system or a collection that includes an M3 system.
- Orders must have a unique shipping address and a unique form of payment to be eligible to count toward points.
- No more than 5 points can come from one customer or Social Marketer
- Points may be exchanged for cash at the rate of $50 per 10 points. No cash value will be awarded for points not in block of 10.
- A maximum of two Thermos may be earned by a Social Marketer. Any additional points may be redeemed for cash based on rule six.
- Social Marketers are limited to one custom cruiser per Social Marketer account. In the event a Social Marketer is the top point earner for more than one week during the promotional period, the custom cruiser will be awarded to next highest point earner who has not earned a custom cruiser. Modere will reward a custom cruiser up to a maximum value of $500. Social Marketers may opt for a $400 cash bonus in leiu of the customer cruiser.
- To receive bonus points for a Get 3 Doubler the orders qualifying the Get 3 Doubler must have a cumulative point value of 1,000 or greater.
- Final calculations will be completed on 8/6 and awards will be mailed the following week. Recognition of achievement may occur prior to 8/6, but is not official until after 8/6. Any orders returned on or before 7/9 will not be eligible for qualification. SmartShip orders cancelled on or before 7/6 will not be eligible for qualification.
- Modere reserves the right to charge back prize value for excessive returns or Smart Ship cancels occurring after 8/6.
- Any stacking or bonus buying is strictly prohibited.