ESCAPE WITH US TO COSTA RICA – NOVEMBER 2019
Are you ready for an all-expenses paid vacation to beautiful Costa Rica? All those who qualified for a Modere Escape will pack their bags and join us from November 6 – 10 on the sandy beaches of Costa Rica at the luxurious resort Dream Las Mareas. We hope to see you there!
DATES: November 6 – 10, 2019
QUALIFICATION PERIOD: March 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019
Check out the Escape FAQ here!
All Escape qualifiers through July 2019:
You must submit confirmation of your purchased airfare or you run the risk of going into a nonconfirmed status regardless of your Escape registration.
For accounts that enter into nonconfirmed status: Modere will reserve rooms on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Your room will not be reserved until your registration has been approved and your tickets purchased.
New Escape qualifiers through August 2019:
You will be notified via email on September 5th. DO NOT BOOK AIRFARE OR MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY MODERE. Please register for the escape waiting list no later than September 10th.
September 11 and beyond
All Escape qualifiers who have not been confirmed by Modere in writing will go into “nonconfirmed status”.
Reservations for accounts that are nonconfirmed, will be on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Once your reservation has been approved, flights must be purchased and sent to email@example.com. Once the room block for Escape has been filled, Modere will create a waitlist that will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credits accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (April thru August).
• If you’re having trouble finding tickets at a reasonable price, or need help booking tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Reminder: The Escape Trip is not transferable; nor is there a cash-out prize if you qualify and either choose not to attend or do not confirm your attendance before the room block is filled.
o If a waitlist for Escape becomes necessary, the list will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credit accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (April thru August).
o When a room becomes available for the waitlist, the next person on the list will be notified of availability by Modere Events to accept the room. If the rooms is accepted, the Social Marketer will be expected to immediately book and confirm airfare.
Modere 2019 Escape Accommodations
Receive all expenses paid accommodations for two.
Enjoy the crystal clear water, beautiful beaches and all the
amenities of a world class resort for four nights and
Modere 2019 Escape Accommodations and Airfare for One
In addition to all expenses paid accommodations for two,
receive airfare for one.
Modere 2019 Escape Accommodations and Airfare for Two
In addition to all expenses paid accommodations for two,
receive airfare for two.
|Royal Modere Escape |
Feel like royalty and enjoy the finest accommodations,
first-class airfare, and private transfers for two.
HOW TO EARN LIFESTYLE CREDITS
1. Bronze or New Social Marketer
Qualify as Bronze or personally enroll at least one new Social Marketer with a first order of a minimum 150 points each month.
2. Meet the monthly 150 AP Qualification
Social Marketers must have 150 AP or 75 MP on SmartShip each month to earn and bank credits each month.
Credits are awarded based on the Team Builder Bonus and Monthly Promoter Bonus earned each month during the qualification period.
Team Builder Bonuses are awarded based on the Builder Title and Enrollment Organization Points (EOP)*. Promoter Bonuses are based on the total Customer Points in a Social Marketers POD and the number of active customers.
*Rollover EOP will not be included for Escape qualification purposes.
|BUILDER TITLE||LIFESTYLE CREDITS|
SENIOR TEAM LEADER
|PROMOTER TITLE||LIFESTYLE CREDITS|
Earn Bonus Points for Gold
Social Marketers who qualify as Gold for five out of six months during the qualification period will earn 10,000 bonus credits, which will be awarded at the end of the qualification period.
Earn Bonus Points for SRC 2019 Attendance
Social Marketers who attend the 2019 SRC in Salt Lake City will be awarded an additional 2,000 bonus points after the event.
1. To be eligible to earn Lifestyle Credits the Social Marketer must meet the Bronze or New Social Marketer requirement. There are two ways to satisfy this monthly requirement; qualify as bronze or higher that month or personally enroll one new Social Marketer with a first order of 150 points or more. Social Marketers will be allowed one grace month during the qualification period. During the grace month the Social Marketer will be awarded Lifestyle Credits one time if this requirement is missed. After the grace month, if the Bronze or New Social Marketer requirements not met, the Social Marketer will not receive lifestyle credits for that month.
2. Social Marketers must continue to be personally qualified each month during the qualification period. Qualified is defined as achieving 150 AP or having a 75 MP SmartShip each month. If a Social Marketer is not personally qualified, they will not receive credits that month and any credits previously earned will be revoked. The Social Marketer will not begin accumulating points until they meet the qualification requirement.
3. Social Marketers must be in good standing with Modere to participate in Escapes.
4. Any misuse or gaming of qualifications will constitute a disqualification and the Social Marketer account will forfeit and be ineligible to participate.
5. Credits may not be transferred or combined with other Social Marketer accounts.
6. Each Social Marketer account is limited to one reward during the qualification period.
7. Qualified Social Marketers must register to attend the Modere Escape. The registration link for the qualified Social Marketers will be sent after the previous month commission period is finalized, on or around the 10th of each month.
8. If a Social Marketer is unable to attend the current Modere Escape for circumstances beyond his or her control they must notify Modere in writing.
9. Modere Escapes are non-transferable and the reward must be redeemed during the designated trip dates. There are no alternate prizes or cash-out options if a Social Marketer does not attend the event for any reason.
10. It is the responsibility of the Social Marketer to have proper travel documentation. For more information on Costa Rica’s travel policies click here.
11. Space on the 2019 Modere Escape is limited. Rooms will be filled on first come first serve basis as qualified Social Marketers complete registration for the event.
12. Once all rooms are filled, Modere will establish a waiting list with priority based on the most Lifestyle Credits earned.
12. Airfare includes one flight up to a value of $600.00 per round-trip ticket.
13. Accommodations include lodging, meals, transfers to and from the resort and airport, select activities and gifts for two.
14. Any cancellation made after September 1st that includes accommodations previously booked will be subject to a cancellation fee of up to $300.
15. Any cancellation made after September 1st that includes airfare previously booked will be subject to a cancellation fee up to $600 USD (per flight/person).
16. Cancellations must be received in writing through email@example.com. The cancellation fee will be deducted from the next monthly commission period, from the time of cancellation. The cancellation fee includes but is not limited to the cost for accommodations, food transportation to and from event, tour cost, etc.
17. Social Marketers will be responsible for any change fees assessed by the airline for flight changes.
18. Event bonus points are limited to 2,000 points per Social Marketer account per qualification period. Qualifying events for this period are: SRC 2019.
19. Flights must be booked by no later than September 1st. Any qualified Social Marketer that does not have flights booked by this date will forfeit their accommodations regardless of their registration status.