We are getting amped up for the Modere Escape trip to Costa Rica this November! With more and more people qualifying, we wanted to provide a handy list of frequently asked questions to help you stay up to speed and make the most of your trip. If you have any unanswered questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly. For all qualifications and terms for the current qualification period, click here.
All Escape qualifiers through July 2019:
You must submit confirmation of your purchased airfare or you run the risk of going into a nonconfirmed status regardless of your Escape registration.
For accounts that enter into nonconfirmed status: Modere will reserve rooms on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Your room will not be reserved until your registration has been approved and your tickets purchased.
New Escape qualifiers through August 2019:
You will be notified via email on September 5th. DO NOT BOOK AIRFARE OR MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY MODERE. Please register for the escape waiting list no later than September 10th.
September 11 and beyond
All Escape qualifiers who have not been confirmed by Modere in writing will go into “nonconfirmed status”.
Reservations for accounts that are nonconfirmed, will be on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Once your reservation has been approved, flights must be purchased and sent to email@example.com. Once the room block for Escape has been filled, Modere will create a waitlist that will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credits accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (April thru August).
• If you’re having trouble finding tickets at a reasonable price, or need help booking tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Reminder: The Escape Trip is not transferable; nor is there a cash-out prize if you qualify and either choose not to attend or do not confirm your attendance before the room block is filled.
o If a waitlist for Escape becomes necessary, the list will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credit accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (April thru August).
o When a room becomes available for the waitlist, the next person on the list will be notified of availability by Modere to accept the room. If the rooms is accepted, the Social Marketer will be expected to immediately book and confirm airfare.
- Why are my Escape points showing differently than my rank in my back office?
- Lifestyle credits are based off of your Team Builder Bonus rank. So if you are being paid as a Director 2, but only qualifying at the Director 1 Team Builder Bonus level, you would get 10,000 lifestyle credits for the D1 rank. Team Builder bonus rank is calculated using your Enrollment Organization Points (EOP). You can find more details on this in the compensation plan brochure.
- When will my gold bonus points show up?
- The gold bonus points will be visible in the “miscellaneous” section in your back-office widget. These points will be added to your account at the end of the qualification period, August 31, 2019
- What events are included for the event bonus points?
- Qualifying events for this period include: SRC 2019.
- How do I reserve my spot?
- Qualified Social Marketers must register to attend the Modere Escape. The registration link is sent to qualifying Social Marketers after the previous month commission period is finalized, on or around the 10th of each month.
- What if I qualify in August and there are no more available rooms?
- Once all rooms are filled, Modere will establish a waiting list with priority based on the most Lifestyle Credits earned.
- Should I reserve my spot if I’m not sure I’ll be able to attend?
- Please do not confirm your attendance unless you are absolutely sure you will be attending. A cancellation/no-show fee will be charged to any accounts that reserve a spot and are unable to attend for any reason.
- When will I receive my qualifying email?
- Email notifications are released the first week of the month following qualification. Example: if you meet a qualifying milestone in June, you will be notified the first week of July.
- Will there be an airfare cash-out if I don’t use up the allotted amount earned?
- No. If you don’t use the entire $600 credit, any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- What happens if I am unable to attend?
- If a Social Marketer is unable to attend the current Modere Escape for circumstances beyond his or her control, they must notify Modere in writing. If you have already reserved your spot, there will be a cancellation fee for cancellations made after September 1st or no-shows at the event. If you have not reserved your spot, there will be no penalty or cash-out option. Please submit all cancellations via email to email@example.com.
- What kind of travel documents do I need for Costa Rica?
- It is the responsibility of the Social Marketer to have proper travel documentation. For more information on Costa Rica’s travel policies click here.
- What if I want to extend my stay?
- Qualifiers are welcome to arrive early in Costa Rica and/or extend their stay. To modify your reservation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I change my guest name(s) after I’ve registered?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com to request any changes to your reservation.
- Can I bring my children?
- Of course! Families are welcome to join you on this trip at an additional cost. Please note children between the ages of 3-12 will incur an additional charge of $60 USD per night per child. Infants between 0-2 are free of charge. Children 13 and up are considered adults and will be charged an adult rate based on room qualification. Room rates may vary.
- Can I transfer my trip to another SM?
- Modere Escapes are non-transferable and the reward must be redeemed during the designated trip dates.
- Who can I bring as a guest?
- Anyone! When you qualify for Escape, you are allotted all expenses paid accommodations for two. Share your spot with a spouse, a family member, someone from your team, etc.
- Should I book my airfare now?
- Social Marketers should not book their airfare until they have been notified by Modere. If airfare is earned, ALL airfare receipts must be submitted to Modere for reimbursement of up to $600 per earned flight. Modere is also available to assist with arrangements if necessary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What happens if I need to change my flight?
- Social Marketers will be responsible for any change fees assessed by the airline for changes to their itinerary.
- Will there be a cash-out option?
- There are no alternate prizes or cash-out options if a Social Marketer does not attend the event for any reason.