For the very first time, Modere is hosting a Fall Social Marketing Summit in Orlando, Florida! Designed to help you take your business to the next level, this conference will include expert trainings, hands-on breakout sessions and more. The agenda is chock-full of exciting learning opportunities to set you up for long-term entrepreneurial success! If you’re ready to maximize your business, join us at the Fall Social Marketing Summit and enjoy these many delights in sunny Orlando:
What To Expect
The conference will be held September 20-21, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando, located at 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819.
The weather in Orlando is warm and humid. Bring sunscreen and make sure to drink plenty of water. You may also want to bring bug spray if you plan on spending a significant amount of time outdoors.
Places To Eat
- Domu offers the best ramen you’ll find in the state, along with some fresh twists on Asian cuisine.
- Toasted creates gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches for a hearty and refreshing take on classic American foods.
- Santiago’s Bodega makes a variety of international tapas that are as diverse and inviting as Florida itself.
Things To Do
- The World of Chocolate is a deliciously different experience! Half museum and half cafe, this destination is sure to be a highlight of your time in Orlando.
- The Mall at Millenia boasts a glamorous array of retailers, and when you’re done shopping, you can enjoy happy hour at one of the many delicious restaurants.
- Orlando Aquarium has mermaid shows, seahorse feeding experiences and more to help you enjoy the rich native aquatic life Florida strives to protect!
With the Fall Social Marketing Summit agenda and Orlando’s amazing attractions, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience in Florida!