Updates as of: 10/15/2018 at 1:30pm MST
Get ready to experience Modere in a riveting new way!
XM1 is an exciting program created to recognize new Social Marketers who hit the ground running with Modere. By meeting specific goals in their first full month, new Social Marketers can earn a Modere Experience of their choice: an iPad, iWatch, shopping spree or weekend getaway! A Modere Experience is more than a fabulous reward; it’s also a great reason to socially share, create curiosity and further propel your business! Plus, Social Marketers who earn a Modere Experience will also be recognized on the monthly kickoff calls and featured on the XM1 leaderboards. Who doesn’t like a little recognition for their awesome work?
To qualify for a Modere Experience within their first month, new Social Marketers must:
- Enroll with an XM Launch Collection (or achieve 480 AP in their first month)
- Qualify as Silver
- Earn a Get 3 Doubler
- Achieve Team Leader
Help your new Social Marketers align their goals to qualify for the XM1 program and get off to a great start. Check out the new Business Overview Document to help them know exactly what they need to do!
Want to earn your own Modere Experience? We’ve got even more great news! Modere is opening up the XM1 program to all Social Marketers for a limited time. Meet the following requirements and you too will be recognized and rewarded!
- Generate 3,000 points from new customers, personal purchases and new personally enrolled Social Marketers during the qualification period(s).
- No more than 2,000 points can come from either AP, or the MP of new personally enrolled Social Marketers.
- New customer and Social Marketer enrollments and personal product orders must occur within the applicable qualification period(s).
- Qualification periods:
- September 1 – September 30, 2018
- September 21 – October 31, 2018
Program Rules and Requirements
- XM1 is applicable to US and Canada Social Marketers only.
- New Social Marketers are allowed one full calendar month from their join date to meet the XM1 requirements to be eligible for a Modere Experience. For example, if a Social Marketer joins on October 1st, they will have all of October to meet the requirements. If a Social Marketer joins on October 5th, they will have the rest of October and all of November to meet the requirements.
- Modere Experience earners may choose among the following items:
- iPad (32BG silver) plus a Modere branded case
- iWatch (Series 4 GPS w/ sport band, max value of $399)
- Shopping spree ($350 gift card to preferred store)
- Weekend getaway ($350 toward travel and accommodations of choice)
- Cash equivalent (optional cashout of $150)
- All Modere Experiences will be reported on Social Marketer 1099s.
- Limit one Modere Experience per Social Marketer account through the Modere XM1 program.
- Social Marketers who enroll with an XM collection are automatically eligible to earn a Modere Experience. Social Marketers who do not join with an XM Launch Collection can still be eligible to earn a Modere Experience when they achieve 480 Activity Points in their first qualification month with Modere.
- Stacking and bonus buying is prohibited.
- To qualify for a Modere Experience as an existing Social Marketer during this limited-time promotion, all new customers (pod) and new personally enrolled Social Marketers must have a join date that falls within the applicable qualification period. All orders placed by the accountholders during that same period will be eligible to count toward the 3,000 OP requirement.
- Social Marketers who have joined on or after August 2, 2018 will be eligible to qualify for a Modere Experience through the new XM1 program for new Social Marketers. Social Marketers who join prior to October 31, 2018 will be eligible to qualify for a Modere Experience for “all Social Marketers”.
XM LAUNCH COLLECTIONS
The XM Launch Collections are designed to help new Social Marketers experience Modere right from the start! The specially curated collections offer massive incentives to allow all new Social Marketers to experience top Modere products, events and success.
Each XM Launch Collection includes at least $320 worth of top Modere products. Plus, every XM Launch Collection also includes the following perks:
- $200 in bonus shopping credits, redeemable over the next 4 months (for a total product value of at least $520 in your XM Launch Collection)
- A free ticket ($199 value) to the next Modere Social Retail Conference, the biggest training and recognition event of the year
- Eligibility to earn a Modere Experience (up to $399 value) through the XM1 program
- 500 qualification points to help you reach your first achievement with Modere
- Eligibility to reclaim codes through the Coded Mentor Bonus program
To check out the latest XM Launch Collections, visit shiftingretail.com, then click ‘Join’.
I already joined as a Social Marketer. Can I buy the XM Launch Collection?
XM Launch Collections are available only at the time of enrollment and are not available for purchase after that time.
Can I customize my own XM Launch Collection?
All new Social Marketers can shop the entire Modere product portfolio at the time of enrollment; however, to enjoy the benefits associated with the XM Launch Collection, a Social Marketer must purchase one of the preselected collections.
Where can I see a list of the XM Launch Collections?
To see available collections go to www.shiftingretail.com, click ‘join’ and then select the XM Launch Packs tab for a full list of collections.
How are the $200 in product credits redeemed?
The $200 in product credits that are included with every XM Launch Collection are redeemable by the new Social Marketer beginning in their second month with Modere. The Social Marketer must have processed a SmartShip order of at least 75 points in the month prior to credit redemption. The credits may be redeemed in increments of $50 per month over the next 4 months on a la carte product orders of a minimum $100/40BV each. Product credits are not applicable to SmartShip.
Are Social Marketers required to enroll with an XM Launch Collection?
Due to their immense value, XM Launch Collections are the recommended option for new Social Marketers getting started; however, Modere does not require new Social Marketers to purchase a collection.
Do Social Marketers need to purchase the XM Launch Collection to be eligible to earn a Modere Experience?
Purchasing the XM Launch Collection automatically qualifies a Social Marketer to be eligible to earn a Modere Experience. Any Social Marketer who achieves 480 Activity Points (AP) in his or her first qualification month with Modere is also eligible to earn a Modere experience.