Check out some exciting announcements on the technology side of your business below:
1. Email notifications for New Customers and New Social Marketers have just been re-connected. Going forward you’ll be notified by email when a customer or Social Marketer signs up under you.
2. The Placement Suite Tool in the back office is now accessible and until further notice has no rank restrictions on use except the standard rules.
3. We are pleased to announce that 10% Sharing Bonus commission now pays weekly. Any additional earnings for achieving higher levels of the Sharing Bonus commission are included in the monthly commission payment.
4. As of this afternoon you will be able to access your commission earnings statement by logging into shiftingretail.com then selecting, My Business, then Commissions from the drop-down menu.
5. Updated Shifting Retail App now available for Apple and Android devices. See below on how to get the latest content (if you don’t have it already).
6. Next week, several tracking tools and report features will be turned on in the back office, so stay tuned!
The Shifting Retail App
The new version of the app will work slightly different from the old one if you had it installed before. The most important thing to note is that you will not be prompted to log in to use the app, but will be required to log in to access some of the items, such as the Back Office.
Here’s how to get the new content on an iOS device (Apple):
Never downloaded the app?
Go get it!
Already downloaded the app and could log in?
For those of you who already have downloaded the Shifting Retail App and were able to log in, you will automatically be prompted to download new market content. That will update you to the new content!
Already downloaded the app and could never log in?
If you’ve already downloaded the app and couldn’t make it work, you’ll need to delete the app from your phone and re-download it from your app store.
Here’s how to delete and reinstall the app on an iPhone:
1. Tap and hold the app until it jiggles.
2. Tap the X on the app.
3. Press the Home button.
4. Go to the App Store and download the app again.
5. Wait for the app to download, then open it from the Home screen.
Here’s how to delete and reinstall the app on an Android:
1. Go to your device’s Settings app.
2. Select Apps or Application manager.
3. Touch the app you want to uninstall. You may need to swipe right or left to find the app.
4. Touch Uninstall or Disable.