The thriving city of Provo will be the destination for Modere’s first annual New Leader Conference! You’ve already heard about the inspiring speakers, the strategic trainings, and the networking opportunities the conference will offer, but after a long day of learning, you deserve to have fun too. From Provo’s homey downtown to Salt Lake City’s sparkling streets, here’s what you need to know to enjoy your time:
What To Expect
The conference will be held at the Provo Marriott, located at 101 West 100 North, Provo, UT 84601. The conference lasts from June 14-15.
In June, the weather in Utah is usually dry. The average daytime temperature is 77 degrees Fahrenheit with little humidity. The elevation is high, and remember to bring sunscreen!
Things To Do
- Make your own soap. At the Soap Factory in Provo, you can create your own soap with whatever scent and shape you want.
- Zipline down Provo Canyon. You’ll have an exhilarating time flying past the rivers and forests!
- Visit the Covey Center for the Arts. Catch a play or concert at this classy stadium.
- Laugh until you cry. ComedySportz has been performing original comedy for over 20 years. It’s unique each time, thanks to audience participation!
Places To Eat
- Black Sheep Cafe. Enjoy contemporary Southwestern Native American food with a full bar–just blocks from the Provo Marriott!
- Guru’s Cafe. Just steps from the Provo Marriott, Guru’s offers a wide variety of local fare.
- Communal. Local and sustainable food makes Communal as unique as its group dining experience.
- Owl Bar. Creative cocktails and stunning mountain scenery make Owl Bar a must-visit while you’re in the area.