ESCAPE WITH US TO LOS CABOS MEXICO – NOVEMBER 2020
Are you ready to vacation in beautiful Los Cabos Mexico? All those who qualified for a Modere Escape will pack their bags and join us from November 11 – 15 on the sandy beaches of Mexico at the luxurious resort
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. We hope to see you there!
DATES: November 11- 15, 2020
QUALIFICATION PERIOD: March 1, 2020 – August 31, 2020
Check out the Escape FAQ here!
| Modere 2020 Escape Accommodations|
Receive all expenses paid accommodations for two.
| Modere 2020 Escape Accommodations and Airfare for One|
In addition to all expenses paid accommodations for two, receive airfare for one, $600 limit.
| Modere 2020 Escape Accommodations and Airfare for Two|
In addition to all expenses paid accommodations for two, receive airfare for two ($600 limit each).
|Royal Modere Escape |
Feel like royalty and enjoy the finest accommodations, first-class airfare and private transfers for two.
|TOP CREDIT EARNER|
HOW TO EARN LIFESTYLE CREDITS
or New Social Marketer
Qualify as Bronze or personally enroll at least one new Social Marketer with a first order of a minimum 150 points each month.
the monthly 150 AP Qualification
Social Marketers must have 150 AP or 75 MP on SmartShip each month to earn and bank credits each month.
Credits are awarded based on the Team Builder Bonus and Monthly Promoter Bonus earned each month during the qualification period.
Team Builder Bonuses are awarded based on the Builder Title and Enrollment Organization Points. Promoter Bonuses are based on the total Customer Points in a Social Marketers POD and the number of active customers.
|SENIOR TEAM LEADER||3,000|
Earn Bonus Points for Becoming a Modere Mover!
Social Marketers who earn at least 30 Modere Mover points during the qualification period will earn 10,000 bonus credits, which will be awarded during the month following qualification. (one-time only, does not stack)
- To be eligible to earn Lifestyle Credits the Social Marketer must meet the Bronze or New Social Marketer requirement. There are two ways to satisfy this monthly requirement; qualify as bronze or higher that month or personally enroll one new Social Marketer with a first order of 150 points or more. Social Marketers will be allowed one grace month during the qualification period. During the grace month the Social Marketer will be awarded Lifestyle Credits one time if this requirement is missed. After the grace month, if the Bronze or New Social Marketer requirements not met, the Social Marketer will not receive lifestyle credits for that month.
- Social Marketers must continue to be personally qualified each month during the qualification period. Qualified is defined as achieving 150 AP or having a 75 MP SmartShip each month. If a Social Marketer is not personally qualified, they will not receive credits that month and any credits previously earned will be revoked. The Social Marketer will not begin accumulating points until they meet the qualification requirement.
- Social Marketers must be in good standing with Modere to participate in the Modere Escape.
- Any misuse or gaming of qualifications will constitute a disqualification and the Social Marketer account will forfeit and be ineligible to participate.
- Credits may not be transferred or combined with other Social Marketer accounts.
- Each Social Marketer account is limited to one reward during the qualification period.
- If a Social Marketer is unable to attend the current Modere Escape for circumstances beyond his or her control they must notify Modere in writing.
- The Modere Escape reward must be redeemed during the designated trip dates.
- Recipients will be required to have proper travel documentation.
- Modere Escape space is limited and will be filled on first come first serve basis based on the most Lifestyle Credits earned.
- Airfare includes one flight up to a value of $600.00 per roundtrip ticket.
- Accommodations include lodging, meals, transfers to and from the resort and airport, select activities and gifts for two.
- Any cancellation requests must be received before October 1, 2020 to avoid a cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee will cover expense of the reward earned by Social Marketer.
We are so excited for the Modere Escape trip to Los Cabos, Mexico this November! With more and more people qualifying, we wanted to provide a handy list of frequently asked questions to help you stay up to speed and make the most of your trip. If you have any unanswered questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly. For all qualifications and terms for the current qualification period, click here.
All Escape qualifiers through July 2020:
You must submit confirmation of your purchased airfare or you run the risk of going into a non-confirmed status regardless of your Escape registration. For accounts that enter into non-confirmed status, Modere will reserve rooms on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Your room will not be reserved until your registration has been approved and your tickets purchased.
New Escape qualifiers through August 2020:
You will be notified via email by September 8th. DO NOT BOOK AIRFARE OR MAKE ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY MODERE.
Once notified, please register via the link in the email no later than September 11th.
September 11 and beyond
All Escape qualifiers who have not been confirmed by Modere in writing will go into “non-confirmed status”. Reservations for accounts that are non-confirmed, will be on a first-come, first-served basis until room block is filled. Once your reservation has been approved, flights must be purchased and sent to email@example.com. Once the room block for Escape has been filled, Modere will create a waitlist that will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credits accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (April thru August).
If you’re having trouble finding airline tickets at a reasonable price, or need help booking tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder: The Escape Trip is not transferable; nor is there a cash-out prize if you qualify and either choose not to attend or do not confirm your attendance before the room block is filled.
If a waitlist for Escape becomes necessary, the list will be organized in priority by the total number of Lifestyle Credit accrued by the Social Marketer during the entire qualification period (March through August). When a room becomes available for the waitlist, the next person on the list will be notified of availability by Modere Events to accept the room. If the room is accepted, the Social Marketer will be expected to immediately book and confirm airfare.
- Why are my Escape points showing differently than my rank in my back office?
- Lifestyle credits are based on your Team Builder Bonus rank. So if you are being paid as a Director 2, but only qualifying at the Director 1 Team Builder Bonus level, you would get 10,000 lifestyle credits for the D1 rank. Team Builder bonus rank is calculated using your Enrollment Organization Points (EOP). You can find more details on this in the compensation plan brochure.
- When will my bonus points show up for being a Modere Mover each month?
- The Modere Mover bonus points will be visible in the “miscellaneous” section in your back-office widget. These points will be updated on a monthly basis and awarded to qualifying accounts when you have achieved 30 or more mover points for the entire qualification period. This bonus can only be earned one time during the qualification period.
- How do I reserve my spot?
- Qualified Social Marketers must register to attend the Modere Escape. The registration link is sent to qualifying Social Marketers after the previous month commission period is finalized, on or around the 10th of each month.
- What if I qualify in August and there are no more available rooms?
- Once all rooms are filled, Modere will establish a waiting list with priority based on the most Lifestyle Credits earned.
- Should I reserve my spot if I’m not sure I’ll be able to attend?
- Please do not confirm your attendance unless you are absolutely sure you will be attending. A cancellation/no-show fee will be charged to any accounts that reserve a spot and are unable to attend for any reason.
- When will I receive my qualifying email?
- Email notifications are released in the first week of the month following qualification. Example: if you meet a qualifying milestone in June, you will be notified the first week of July.
- Will there be an airfare cash-out if I don’t use up the allotted amount earned?
- No. If you don’t use the entire $600 credit, any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- What happens if I am unable to attend?
- If a Social Marketer is unable to attend the current Modere Escape for circumstances beyond his or her control, they must notify Modere in writing. If you have already reserved your spot, there will be a cancellation fee for cancellations made after September 1st or no-shows at the event. If you have not reserved your spot, there will be no penalty or cash-out option. Please submit all cancellations via email to email@example.com.
- What kind of travel documents do I need for Los Cabos, Mexico?
- It is the responsibility of the Social Marketer to have proper travel documentation.
- What if I want to extend my stay?
- Qualifiers are welcome to arrive early in Los Cabos and/or extend their stay. To modify your reservation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I change my guest name(s) after I’ve registered?
- Yes. Please contact email@example.com to request any changes to your reservation.
- Can I bring my children?
- Of course! Families are welcome to join you on this trip at an additional cost. Please note children between the ages of 3-12 will incur an additional charge of $60 USD per night per child. Infants between 0-2 are free of charge. Children 13 and up are considered adults and will be charged an adult rate based on room qualification. Room rates may vary.
- Can I transfer my trip to another SM?
- Modere Escapes are non-transferable and the reward must be redeemed during the designated trip dates.
- Who can I bring as a guest?
- Anyone! When you qualify for Escape, you are allotted all expenses paid accommodations for two. Share your spot with a spouse, a family member, someone from your team, etc.
- Should I book my airfare now?
- Social Marketers should not book their airfare until they have been notified by Modere. If airfare is earned, ALL airfare receipts must be submitted to Modere for reimbursement of up to $600 per earned flight. Modere is also available to assist with arrangements if necessary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What happens if I need to change my flight?
- Social Marketers will be responsible for any change fees assessed by the airline for changes to their itinerary.
- Will there be a cash-out option?
- There are no alternative prizes or cash-out options if a Social Marketer does not attend the event for any reason.