As we prepare for the upcoming #VIRTUALLYAWESOME Fall Social Marketing Summit September 18th and 19th, we wanted to share some tips on how you can maximize this virtual event from home! We hope these ideas help you better prepare for this amazing event. We cannot wait to see you virtually. Remember, it’s not to late to register!
- First time attendees. For those of you attending a Modere event for the first time, welcome and we hope you enjoy this #VIRTUALLYAESOME event. Treat this virtual event like you would a live event and make the commitment to be present even if it is from the comforts of your home. Our presenters have prepared some amazing content just for you!
- Minimize distractions. When you’re watching alone, it’s easy to “multi-task” and get distracted. Instead, try to reduce notifications, grab your notebook and pen and get ready to start learning how to grow your Modere business! There will be plenty of opportunities for you to network online with other Social Marketers right from the comfort of your own couch! Make sure to take advantage of our hashtag #VIRTUALLYAWESOME, live chats or any other way to connect with both presenters and other Social Marketers throughout the weekend.
- Block off time. This is the perfect opportunity to get your significant other and or kids out of the house. Put the event dates and times into your calendar so no other events can take place. This is the perfect time to listen and interact.
- Be on time! Even though this is a virtual event and you are participating from the comforts of your own home, decide to be early each session with your notebook and pen!
- Have FUN! Modere events are meant to be fun! Make sure you attend the early morning work-out session on Saturday and interact with both speakers and other Social Marketers during the event.
- Create your workspace. In order to get the most out of this event, make sure you have a quiet space designated for you to watch our talented presenters.
- Dress the part. Just like you would at a live event, make sure you are dressed and ready to learn. Use this event as an excuse to ditch those pajamas and into something comfortable yet more professional.
- Recap. After the event, take some time and schedule a zoom call with your team to discuss what you learned during Fall Social Marketing Summit. Collaborate with your teams and make a game plan for growth! Use this time to review what was presented. This may also be a time to watch a session(s) that maybe you missed.
We hope you will take full advantage of the different sessions and events happening during this jam-packed event. To view the full agenda and list of presenters, please visit the events page here.