Whether your sights are set on this year’s Escape Trip to Costa Rica, the Fall Social Marketing Summit in Orlando and/or a getaway to another destination this summer, you’ll be taking a few things along on your trip(s)! Get your suitcase ready for check-in, because we’ve got a few handy tips to help you on your way to your ultimate summer vacation—and beyond.
Most of us are guilty of packing for every worst-case scenario, and then never wearing half the stuff we take! Here are our tips on how to pack a suitcase efficiently.
- Pack socks and underwear into shoes and store in the bottom of your suitcase.
- Overlay with heavier items like jeans, jackets and jumpers.
- Sandwich your fragile items in the middle of the case to prevent them from breaking.
- Remember your Modere Deodorant, which is the perfect size to pack with you wherever you go!
- Layer folded or rolled shirts, dresses and shorts on top.
- Fill gaps with rolled belts or swimwear.
- Place your toiletry bag in last.
Bonus tip: If your shirt or dress gets wrinkled, hang it in the bathroom as you shower. The steam causes creases to drop out.
These packing tips are perfect for any business trip, family vacation, and especially for the Fall Social Marketing Summit this September 20-21! If you haven’t registered for our first-ever FSMS, be sure to grab your tickets here. Have fun on your adventures!