Updated as of: 3/30/2020 at 3:00 PM MST
You’ve seen the power of the XMONE program to fast-track your prospects. Now, experience it for yourself during this limited-time promotion!
What is XMONE? This exciting program was created to recognize new Social Marketers who hit the ground running with Modere. By meeting specific goals in their first full month, new Social Marketers can earn a Modere Experience of their choice: a FitBit Versa, iPad, iWatch, shopping spree or weekend getaway! A Modere Experience is more than a fabulous reward; it’s also a great reason to socially share, create curiosity and further propel your business! Plus, Social Marketers who earn a Modere Experience will also be recognized on the monthly kickoff calls and featured on the XMONE leaderboards.
And for a limited time, our XM Reset promotion re-opens this exciting incentive to ALL Modere Social Marketers! During the promotion period, become eligible to earn a Modere Experience by:
- Personally enroll 3 new Social Marketers with an XM Collection
- Get an additional 1,500 in Enrollment OP from NEW customers and/or Social Marketers (for a total of 3,000 EOP)
Better yet, meet the qualifications in both February and March, and you’ll be eligible to earn 2 Modere Experiences!
Program Rules and Requirements
- Promotion qualification period: February 2, 2020 – March 31, 2020
- XM Reset Promotion is open to US and Canada Social Marketers only.
- To be eligible to participate in the XM reset promotion, Social Marketers must have joined on or prior to February 1, 2020.
- Enrollment and order dates of new Social Marketers and Customers must be between 2/2 – 3/31
- Start date and order date must be in the same calendar month
- Enroll 3 new Social Marketers who purchase an XM Collection on their first order in their first calendar month. Enrollment and order date must be within the same calendar month to qualify.
- Modere Experience earners may choose among the following items:
- Fitbit Versa plus a Modere-branded band
- iWatch (Series 5 GPS silver w/ white sport band, max value of $399)
- Shopping spree ($350 gift card to preferred clothing store)
- iPad (10.2in, 32GB, silver)
- Weekend getaway/event travel ($350 gift card to preferred airline or booking site)
- All Modere Experiences will be reported on Social Marketer 1099s.
- XM Experience earners will be notified after the close of the month during which the requirements were satisfied.
- Stacking and bonus buying is prohibited.
I already joined as a Social Marketer. Can I still participate in this promotion?
Yes! This XM Reset Promotion gives existing Social Marketers an opportunity to earn a Modere Experience again by personally enrolling 3 new Social Marketers with an XM Collection, PLUS getting 1,500 in Enrollment OP from NEW Customers and/or NEW Social Marketers (for a total of 3,000 EOP) during the promotion period. Existing Social Marketers must have joined on or prior to February 1, 2020.
Where can I see a list
of the XM Launch Collections?
Go to www.shiftingretail.com, click ‘join’ and then select the XM Launch Packs tab for a complete list of available collections.
What is the promotion period?
This promotion is open to current Social Marketers beginning February 2, 2020 until March 31, 2020.
Can I win two Modere Experiences: one in February and one in March? Yes! Existing Social Marketers are eligible to qualify once in February and once in March. However, you can not qualify twice in one month. New Social Marketers who enroll and qualify for a Modere Experience in March would not be eligible to earn a second Modere Experience. If an experience is earned in February, your qualifications will start over for the beginning of March. If you do not qualify for an experience in February, your qualifications earned in February will roll into the following month.
Does the volume from my new Customers or Social Marketers have to be on their first order to count towards my qualification?
No. Any new volume from orders on your new personally enrolled Social Marketer/customer’s account in their first calendar month will count towards your 1,500 point qualification.
What if my new customer was referred by another customer?
Any new customer’s order from your customer pod will count towards your qualification, so long as their enrollment and order date is between 2/2-3/31.